Melissa Jolly Garden Design

Melissa Jolly Garden Design
Click to go to my website

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hampton Court coverage on Landscape Juice




Carol Miers, a journalist from Landscape Juice, has been following the progress of Jill Foxley's and my gardens that we're building (click on the link to read more). There will be more updates to come from me soon - more photos to upload, comments on all the other conceptual gardens - but for tonight I just need a shower and my bed!




Above is the Rousseau image that I am using as the basis for my jungle composition - lots of lovely plants going in - big leaves and hot coloured flowers. Hoping my Crososmia 'Lucifer' flower in time - I went around the show ground this morning looking for a greenhouse to put them into for a few days and found a willing display greenhouse company that said they would look after them for a while - sing to them, coax them...whatever it takes!








No comments:

Post a Comment