Melissa Jolly Garden Design

Melissa Jolly Garden Design
Click to go to my website

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Packed up and ready to get up there!

Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 'Build Up'




I picked up the lorry this morning - I feel I have a slightly worrying soft spot for lorries and was very excited to be driving it! It's now all packed up and ready to leave tomorrow morning at 5.45am. It feels a little strange to be all ready to go - there is so much organising for these shows and I've got as much of it done as I can, so now it's all down to getting it built.


Unfortunately this is what Google says the weather will be like for the first few days of building....oh joy!

I had an email from a journalist at Landscape Juice today saying that she was interested in running a story on the build up of my garden and she also informed me of an interesting green wall outside the National Gallery to mimic a Van Gogh painting - seems like art and plants are very in vougue at the moment.


Time for bed - I will try and keep an update on the build progress but I imagine I'll be having a few long days for a couple of weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment